Thriller and the moonwalk

Google Books Waiting For you

New Concerts

Michael1

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Just a warning

Warning

As some of you know 3 years and a half ago I was kicked out from the Doe Network with one of my friends who was one of their moderators board member because she dared to tell me the highly confidential matter and various reason for a banning that could hinder a law enforcement investigation (according to them):

"They wanted Titi or Toto as a member liaison"

which was a much more important thing than all I did for this group that you can judge by this blog.

And if you know what they themselves do for this group it becomes even more ridiculous.

But they were probably there thinking: "Me or the missing and unidentified? ... Meeeeee or the missing and unidentified? ... ME or the missing and unidentified? ... <3 Me <3 or the missing and unidentified? The little vexations that my beautiful sublime unequalled ego endured because of the... oh... unfounded... critics of these persons or the missing and unidentified... Hmm... Dilema, dilema... Oh, well... there are priorities in life: ME!"

The actual reason for my friend and I's banning was that they could not stand that we tried to show them they did wrong at various levels of the group, starting with their constant meaness to their members.

Pettiness is no limit, that's what they taught me.

However one of their mods who is pathologically paranoid went to disclose on a public board (not theirs) my real name that she knew as a priviledge of her admin position on there because in an access of paranoia she perceived the fact that I told her I googled her and told her I came accross a board she was on and regretted she wasn't as friendly on the Doe Network as: stalking (for the info I know her for six years and she owes me about 1/5 or more of her site and she is bizarre so I wanted to know what was up with her).

That and the fact that when I talk to her I am always making threats, you know, just to give you an idea of the tone, with fictitious examples who are probably close to what she perceives as threats: when I say good morning, I don't mean good morning but good mourning, when I say I missed DN people, I mean that I missed them with my laser gun, when I say I'm tired, of course I imply that I'm tired of her, if I say happy birthday, I only do that to scare her.

I'm horrid I confess, horrid, horrid.

But so yes, my friend and I were kicked out for bullshits from the DN while in their admin minds, disclosing publically personal information about former members is no problem.

The thing is as they are paranoid these people ask personal information to anyone wanting to join their group.

So I am just warning the public that by doing so there is no guarantee of confidentiality, these persons are absolutely not trustable and their conception of respect stops to their very own selves.

They actually learnt of my friend telling me of this position they wanted to create going through all the personal messages we had sent each others from their board finding out they could. They would tell you they came accross them "by accident", as I've always said, when I scroll a text myself, I read one or two words "by accident" nothing that would make much sense or raise any of my suspicion. Anyway it's not as if one person hadn't told me before that that two of them spent their time reading each and every email sent from their board (emails are different from personal messages, just for the info. and this person had told me they couldn't see personal messages).


Beside if this person sees me who am a very nice person, at least I try hard to, as a threat I am myself highly glad that none of the individuals in their admin know my personal address. I am just not sure how far they can go.

Just a warning to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment